Gorowoks

Romantic Quotes for Valentine Day or Birthday Wishes

Romantic Quotes for Valentine Day or Birthday Wishes - Birthday Wishes or Valentines Day is a day on which lovers and those who are in love declare his love. According to most people Valentine's Day is only celebrated once a year 1 is on February 14. But actually to express affection whenever I can. For those of you who want to express my love for boyfriend or girlfriend. Usually people who celebrate share Valentine quotes, valentine cards, valentine gifts, as well as expectations of success in the future. And not when Valentine's Day alone, on your birthday can also use the word affection to your partner as well as the expression of birthday wishes in the future to remain together forever.

On the day of Valentines various ways people express it as a date somewhere romantic, valentine card exchange, as well as various types of other ways so that our partner be impressed on this Valentines Day.

This time I will share the words Happy Valentine's Day greeting meaningful and special for you who want to express your feelings to the beloved. Immediately following collection of some of the most romantic words you can use in Valentines Day.

Romantic Quotes for Valentine Day or Birthday Wishes

Romantic Quotes for Valentine Day or Birthday Wishes


If kisses were water,
I’d give you the ocean.
If hugs were leaves,
I’d give you a forest.
If love were space,
I’d give you a galaxy.
If friendship were life,
I’d give you mine for free.
If I had the letters “HRT”,
I can add “EA” to get a “HEART” or a “U” and get “HURT”.
But I’d rather choose “U” and get “HURT”
than have a “HEART” without “U”.
You may never see how much I care for you.
You may never hear how much I treasure you.
You may never feel how much I miss you.
Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.
I used to think that dreams do not come true,
but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.
Press down if you miss me. Talaga? Sweet mo naman.
You really miss me huh? Still pressing down. Impressed na ako, ha?
Sobrang miss na yan. Well, I miss you too.
Words begin with ABC.
Numbers begin with 123.
Music begins with do, re, mi.
And friendship begins with you and me!
Love.
All my life I have read about it,
dreamt of it,
waited for it,
cried for it,
needed it.
Now with you,
I have found it.
It’s hard to say hello because it might be goodbye.
It’s hard to say I’m okay because sometimes I’m not.
But it’s easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.
You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.
Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.
Love a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
I love thee I love thee, ‘Tis all that I can say It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day.
Roses are red, violets are blue. I am waiting to hear from a cute guy like you.
Hatred infects the mind; love dissolves it. You dissolve my mind.
Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it cause I might do something crazy like believe it.
If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I’d choose “V” so I can be next to “U”; if you could be any note, I wish you’re “RE” so your always beside “ME”!.
Every part of me wants you, maybe because I was made just for you!.
I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that’s were you are!.
It was a simple crush, done and over with, then you looked at me.
That's some collection of Valentine's Day greeting, hopefully in the Valentine's Day present this love to our k be increased.